No event is scheduled for 2014
2013 B&L SPRINT TRIATHLON
RESULTS ARE UP!
- Sprint Triathlon - http://www.sportstats.ca/displayResults.xhtml?racecode=103632
- Sprint Triathlon Relay - http://www.sportstats.ca/displayResults.xhtml?racecode=104535
- Super Sprint - http://www.sportstats.ca/displayResults.xhtml?racecode=104536
- Duathlon - http://www.sportstats.ca/displayResults.xhtml?racecode=104537
- 1-mile Swim (Non-Wetsuit) - http://www.sportstats.ca/displayResults.xhtml?racecode=104538
- 1-mile Swim (Wetsuit) - http://www.sportstats.ca/displayResults.xhtml?racecode=104539
If you placed in your age group and are a local you can pick up your awards mug @ B&L in Solana Beach.
If you need to return a timing chip please send it here: Sportstats, 155 Colonnade Rd. #18, Ottawa, ON K2E 7K1 (Canada)
If there are any issues with your time, please contact Sportstats Results here: http://www.sportstats.ca/corrections.xhtml
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
Packet Pickup & Race Weekend Registration:
We have race weekend registration! If you haven’t signed up yet, we will be doing registration on both Friday & Saturday at the times and locations below, there is no day-of registration.
This is a USAT Sanctioned event, all participants are required to pick up their own packet, no exceptions.
There is in-person triathlon registration on Friday & Saturday, no Sunday packet pick-up or registration availble.
(excludes VIP purchasers)
|Friday, May 17th||4:00pm – 7:00pm||B&L Bikes, 349 North Hwy. 101, Solana Beach|
|Saturday, May 18th||9:00pm – 4:00pm||Seaside Reef Parking Lot|
Due to construction at Moonlight Beach, EST will move to Seaside Reef Parking lot in 2013. Click The Event page on the menu bar to view maps and details about the race.
We have a race distance for everyone, from elite to first time multisport athletes. The event takes place in conjunction with the Encinitas Sports Festival which hosts a full 2-Day Health & Fitness Expo, 5k, Open Water Swim and SUP/Paddle races.